GREEN SECURITY, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
User’s current payment method on file with Company will be automatically charged a recurring billing fee, for all subscription services with Company ("Fee"). Fee payments are non-refundable. If User wishes to discontinue access to the Services, please contact customer service at (866) 750-3373. It is the responsibility of either the vendor and/or a company manager to notify Green Security when the vendor is no longer employed by the company.
TRADEMARKS AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
All graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks, intellectual property and/or proprietary information of Company and may not be used without the express written permission of Company (which may be withheld in its sole discretion) in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are meant for convenience only. Company does not review or control these third-party trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on the Site and their inclusion on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement thereof. Any use or reference thereof by the User is at User’s own risk and Company is not be responsible or liable for any damages associated therewith.
Company reserves the right with or without notice and at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof. User agrees that Company will not be liable to User or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Company will treat any feedback or suggestions the User provides to Company as non-confidential and public. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Company to the contrary, User agrees that User will not submit to Company any information or ideas that User consider to be confidential, proprietary or trade secret. For the avoidance of doubt, Company will have no obligation to keep any information supplied by User confidential.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Company provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites of any kind or nature whatsoever.
COMPANY, AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" BASIS FOR USE AT USER’S OWN RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTHFULNESS, AVAILABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT. WHILE COMPANY endeavors to provide content on the Site that is current and accurate. Errors and misprints may occur. COMPANY reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for services for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where COMPANY displayed erroneous or inaccurate information. COMPANY reserves this right at any stage of ordering processing, including after an order has been submitted. COMPANY is not obligated TO PROVIDE services based on errors or misprints on the SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTION
No Third Party Rights
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, Company shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any Service available through Company’s Site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, disease, epidemic, pandemic, adverse weather or natural catastrophe, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation including but not limited to a public health emergency and governmental shutdown, and other causes or events beyond its reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
As part of the registration process and ongoing as part of User’s efforts to gain access to prospective healthcare facilities, including but not limited to hospitals, health care provider offices, nursing facilities and the like ("Healthcare Facilities"), Users will be required to upload documents containing personal information and to make acknowledgements to questions about personal information. By participating in the registration process, including but not limited to accessing this Site, User agrees that all credentialing information provided will be accurate, complete, current, truthful and in made in good faith. This includes, but is not limited to, Name, Address, Contact Information, Employment/Current Employer as well as proof of various credential items requested by Healthcare Facilities including, but are not limited to:
- Proof of Fire Safety
- Proof of Vaccinations (Hepatitis, Varicella, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Influenza, etc.
- Proof of HIPAA Training
- Proof of Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Proof of Background Check
- Proof of Training
- Proof of OR Protocol Acceptance
- Proof of Etiquette Training
- Information requested by the hospital specifically pertaining to products
- Proof of Employment
- Proof of Skin Test/TB Test
- Other tests or requirements by healthcare facilities
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Company will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Company will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Company and for other compatible purposes, unless Company obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Company will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Company will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Company will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Company will make readily available to customers information about Company’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.